Food Perform® for Increased Efficiency
in the Food Distribution Industry
Distributors that service restaurants, healthcare and hospitality facilities, government operations, and educational institutions are facing increasing challenges of order accuracy. This translates into a direct need for organizations to increase the efficiencies and productivity of their operations. Our software gives food distribution companies the competitive edge they need in the global marketplace.
Our cloud-based mobile food distribution software eliminates paper and paper processes across every step of the food distribution process, reducing overages, shortages and damages (OS&Ds) and customer service costs. Additionally, Food Perform customers have reported a reduction in DSO to one.
Are you a food distribution company concerned about the return from a technology investment? We’ve got you covered. Our food distribution customers see a positive return on their investment within a few short weeks of deployment, often saving an average of $400 per truck per month.
Discover why Airclic is the proven leader in enterprise mobility for food distribution companies.
KEY BENEFITS – THE FOOD PERFORM ADVANTAGE:
- Quickly create a clean invoice for every delivery, in real-time, via electronic manifests, barcode scanning and printing on-demand receipts ‘in-the-field’
- Easily manage over, short & damaged items as they happen, at each stop, without calling the office on every occasion to report variances
- Swiftly process payments at any delivery point, thus improving invoice cycles and reducing days until payment
- Greatly reduce inventory shrinkage — and your costs — by barcode scanning at load, upon delivery and customer return, and again at check-in
- Instantly get up-to-the-minute delivery status with detailed visibility into your supply chain, and send new or updated jobs to a driver, wherever they are, within seconds
- Easily eliminate paperwork and data entry errors in the field, for more efficient and consistent workflow — eliminating the need for scanning paperwork at the food distribution center or home office
- Integrated Barcode scanning: Know the location of all products and assets at all times, and assist pre- and post-trip reconciliation.
- Electronic signature capture: Provide indisputable proof-of-delivery by capturing signatures of both the driver and customer atthe time of delivery or service.
- Automatic timestamps: All driver activities automatically receive timestamps for billing and payroll, including non-service activities such as breaks, meals and fuelling.
- Unsurpassed customer service: Provide customers with order status via self-serve portals on your web site, and/or send automated email updates to reduce customer queries and improve satisfaction.
- Real-time communication: Proven, reliable wireless data networks keep drivers connected and data synchronized, enabling urgent dispatches and ongoing communication, including text messaging as well as voice calling.
- Payment tracking: Easily trace payments, credits and re-bills for complete accountability.
- Exception reporting/handling: View all service exceptions and unscheduled activities by distribution center, route or driver to quickly identify problems.
- Reporting: Measure performance metrics such as mileage, scan and signature capture rates, and conduct comparisons of planned vs. actuals. Utilize reports to document operational compliance, and view proof of service and payment details.
- End-to-end tracking: Data imports/exports enable full integration with other systems, allowing Food Perform to serve as a central reporting portal.
Watch the Video Demo
Download the PDF
Food Perform® Customers
- Fresh Direct, Inc.
- Genji Sushi Express
Tony's Fine Foods Food Perform ROI
Watch the webinar.
Download the case study.
Did You Know?
3 of the top food distributors in the U.S. use Airclic